Skip to main content

Last chance for bulb planting in Caledonian Park @callyroad

Tomorrow  Last chance for bulb planting in Caledonian Park Tuesday 16th December at 9.30am. in the gardens on the west side of the clock tower. Saturday 21st December at 10.00am  same

Comments

Diego said…
how can I send you pictures taken in the area?
middleway said…
friends at caledonianpark.org.uk

or to

david at metra.org.uk

Thanks!

Or via flickr!

Popular posts from this blog

New SHG Sign

Shocked community pays tribute to stabbed brother of EastEnders star

Shocked community pays tribute to stabbed brother of EastEnders Shocked community pays tribute to stabbed brother of EastEnders star nlnews@archant.co.uk 30 June 2008 Ben Kinsella HUNDREDS of tributes have poured in after the teenage brother of an ex-EastEnders star was stabbed to death in Holloway. Ben Kinsella, 16, the younger brother of actress Brooke Kinsella, 24, died after being knifed in York Way shortly after 2am on Sunday. Police are now investigating whether Ben was involved in an argument with a group of men in the street after he came out of Shillibeers pub that night. After the assault, Ben was taken to The Whittington Hospital in Magdala Avenue, Archway - but could not be saved. The killing comes on the anniversary of the fatal stabbing of another Islington teenager, 14-year-old Martin Dinnegan, who was knifed to death in Holloway on June 26 last year. Ben, who lived with his family in Lonsdale Square, Islington, had just finished his GCSEs at Hollo...

Putting Down Roots

Prison or death - I didn't care which Dec 5 2006 http://icsouthlondon.icnetwork.co.uk/ By Richard Porritt FORMER homeless junkie Joey Greaney battled back from the brink and is now clean. The 32-year-old has a roof over his head, a newborn baby and a future. And he says he has St Mungo's and its Putting Down Roots project to thank. This is his incredible story. He said: "I was heavily addicted to crack for 10 years.I just looked out for myself and hurt people every day in the things I did. "I was always looking for the easy way to make money. "I am so ashamed when I look back - especially at the way I treated my mother.I stole from her and lied to her. "I knew I would either go to prison or die.It didn't matter to me.It was my life and the way I lived. "In June 2005 I was on parole for theft. "One of the conditions of my parole was I go into rehab for my crack addiction. "To be able to go into a treatment centre I had to be clean for 10 da...